Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Top Twelve Quotes from Glee "Brittany, Britney"

So, i decided to relaunch the blog. And I thought I'd start it off with my 12 favorite lines from last nights episode of Glee. Without further ado...

12. Rachel: I always thought the boys locker room would be sexy, but it actually smells like feet.
11. Sue: You're flailing, William.
10. Brittany: Did you get a leg transplant?
9. Emma: You look like a cast member from Kids, Incorporated.
8. Finn: You want me to feel bad about myself?"
Rachel: No, I just want to be the only thing than makes you feel good.
7. Santana: No, like, seriously, you can drill me anytime...
6. Finn: See what I'm talking about. They're personifying you.
5. Brittany: It looks like a Jewish Cloud
4. Sue: I mean, seriously, you wear more vests than the cast of Blossom.
3. Rachel: I look forward to the day the papparazzi provokes me and I attack them.
2. Brittany: I'm more talented than all of you. I see that clearly now.
1. Brittany: This room looks like the one on the spaceship where I got probed.

Of course, Brittany gets the most on this countdown because, let's face it, no one on the show can deliver a one-liner like Heather Morris.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

7,5,and 2 are my favorites. I had to watch the episode before I could read it cause I wanted to know the context. I actually enjoyed the Brittany episode way more then I orginally thought that I would cause I am not a Spears fan but Heather Morris is a VERY talented singer and dancer and did a great job of being Brittany. Glee such a great show! Now I just want a sing off with John Stamos and Matthew Morris which I feel is coming it has to be they were trying to out do each other with pitch notes at the dentist office... greatness. Although when the sing off happens my money is on Matt!

kas said...

absolutely. i was very pleasantly surprised by Heather Morris' ability to sing...dare i say it...better than the original britney. i'm glad you liked the show. Slave 4 U, and Toxic were absolutely fantastic. I am a little sad that Mercedes and Tina didn't get much screen time or a chance to shine on the episode. oh, well...we still have the rocky horror tribute to look forward to. and yes...i believe matt will win the inevitable sing-off between him and mr. Stamos.