Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Top Twelve Lines from Glee: Grilled Cheesus

I have to say that this week's list was difficult, simply because the episode was so serious. It's a departure for Glee, which I liked, but it made finding funny lines pretty hard. At least, I had a hard time finding funny lines that weren't completely sacreligious. So, while most of these lines are funny, I did throw in a couple that actually had some resonance in them. Hope you enjoy.

12. Puck: At this time, I'd like to continue my streak of only doing songs by Jewish artists.
11. Kurt: Suzanne Sommers says that skipping breakfast is suicide.
10. Coach Bieste: It's in your hands now, Lurch.
9. Emma: God works in a lot of mysterious ways, but I'm pretty sure He doesn't spend a whole lot of time trying to speak to us through sandwiches.
8. Tina: Last week we were too sexy. This week, we're too religious. We just can't win
Brittany: Now I know how Miley feels.
7. Finn: Thank you, grilled cheesus.
6. Brittany: I did a book report on heart attacks, if you want to give it to the doctor. It got knocked down an entire letter grade 'cause it's written in crayon.
5. Finn: Jesus appeared to me on a sandwich.
4. Brittany: I made him a card that says, "heart attacks are just from moving too much."
3. Rachel: Let's discuss your newfound love for Jesus, and how it's affecting me.
2. Sue: This country isn't a monarchy, William. Trust me, I've tried.
1. Jean: God never makes mistakes. That's what I believe.

1 comment:

hales. said...

Kas. I love you.
That is all.