Saturday, October 30, 2010

Top Twelve Lines: Rocky Horror Glee Show

So...since i'm almost a full week behind on this, I'll skip right to the countdown.  there weren't as many lines to pick from this week as usual, simply because there was a lot more performance-driven material in this episode than others.  without further ado...

12.  Emma:  I've got the Carl
11.  Finn:  I don't need to hide behind my muscles like you do.
10.  Sue:  People who dress like librarians...all sex addicts.
9.  Will:  This is the face of a guy who stepped in it.
8.  Sam:  Ain't no carpool lane to sexy.
7.  Sue:  We've lost the true meaning of Halloween:  FEAR.
6.  Santana:  Earlier today Artie asked if he could make a gigantic ommelette when I'm done with the ostrich eggs I'm smuggling in my bra. 
5.  Sam:  Are you kidding me?  You can cut glass with these babies.
4.  Mercedes:  I'd like to preserve you...in a jar...in my basement.
3.  Sue:  Seventy percent of all teeth in this school are wooden.
2.  Brittany:  I'm going as a peanut allergy.
1.  Becky:  Give me some chocolate or I will cut you.

1 comment:

hales. said...

Yeah, the whole, "Give me some chocolate or I'll cut you" thing really confused me. I mean, I laughed really hard, but it was super out-of-place for this episode. Oh, Becky.